Under California law, sharing information for advertising purposes may be considered a “sale” of “personal information.” California residents have the right to opt out of the “sale” of personal information.
How to Opt Out of the Sale of Your Information
For our website, enter your email address and click on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Info” button on this page.
What will happen?
After you click the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” button:
- Opt-out cookie: An opt-out cookie will be placed and stored on your browser, preventing personal information from being made available from this website to advertising partners for their own use, independent of Advanced Bionutritionals.
- Only this browser on this device: The opt-out cookie only applies to the browser you were using and only for the device you were using at the time you made the selection. If you access the Advanced Bionutritionals website from other browsers or devices, you will also need to make this selection on each browser and device.
A few things to keep in mind.
- Ads and interest-based advertising: You will still see ads. You are not opted out of interest-based advertising. To opt out of interest-based advertising, visit www.aboutads.info/choices
- If you delete or clear cookies on the browser or device that you used when making the selection, that will delete our opt-out cookie. In order to opt-out, you’ll need to click the button again the next time you visit our website for the opt-out cookie to be placed and stored on your browser and device.
Why don’t you take my name and contact information instead?
- We don’t ask for your personally identifiable information because we don’t need it to honor your Do Not Sell request.
- We may not know the information we share with advertising partners is related to you. For example, we may capture and share an identifier or IP address of a device you are using to visit our website, but not have tied that information to you.