Best Prostate Cancer Treatment Doctors
Choose from best Prostate Cancer Treatment hospitals in All Destinations
Top Doctors For Prostate Cancer Treatment
About Prostate Cancer Treatment
Prostate cancer is cancer (abnormal growth) of the prostate gland in men; sometimes, this situation requires surgery. In Radical Prostatectomy, the surgeon addresses the prostate cancer by removing the entire prostate gland. This surgery can be performed in many ways, such as laparoscopically (minimally-invasive), traditional open surgery, or using robots during the surgery. In all these variations, incisions are made in the patients body, and the prostate gland is removed.Read More about Prostate Cancer Treatment →
Average Prostate Cancer Treatment Cost
|India||Starting from $2800|
Dr. Ashish Sabharwal
Urologist, Robotic Surgeon | Urologist and Robotic Prostate Surgeon
MBBS, M.S. (General Surgery), DNBNew Delhi, India
Dr. Ashish Sabharwal graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College in Calcutta, India where he completed his MBBS. He then pursued his Masters in General Surgery at BLDEA Medical College, Karnataka University. In 2011, he completed a three-year fellowship training in endourology and robotic prostate surgery at Jackson Health System in Miami, Florida. He has an E.C.F.M.G certificate from the USA and holds an unrestricted license to practice medicine and urology in Florida, USA. During this training, he was involved in more than 1,000 laser and robotic prostate surgeries and handled several cases of kidney stones using laser treatment.Following his fellowship training, Dr. Sabharwal joined Fortis Escorts Hospital where he was tasked to establish the hospital\'s urology centre of excellence. He also established the Blue Ribbon Prostate Clinic where he is offering all the advanced treatments for prevention, evaluation and treatment of Prostate Cancer, Prostate Enlargement, Sexual Dysfunction and Kidney Stones.Dr. Ashish has been certified as Proctor for Robotic surgery in India by the American Company for Da Vinci Robot: the innovative surgical technology. This status makes Dr. Ashish Sabarwal the authorized person to teach Robotic Prostatectomy for treatment of prostate cancer at any hospital that starts a robotic surgery program. Dr. Sabharwal is an esteemed member of the American Medical Association, the American Urology Association, and Urology Society of India.
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer
- Laser Surgery for Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Laser Treatment of Kidney and Bladder Stone
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction including Penile Implant
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate (TURP)
One of three certified Proctors for Robotic surgery in Inida - status given by the American Company for Da Vinci Robotic Surgery
Dr. Gagan Gautam
Uro - Oncologist | Head of department
M.Ch (Urology) ,M.S (Surgery),DNB (Surgery),MBBSNew Delhi, India -
Dr. Gagan Gautam is prominent name in the field of Uro Oncology and Robotic Surgery in India. He is a qualified surgeon who has obtained his specialization degree (MCh) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and US fellowship in Robotic Uro oncology from University of Chicago, a leading cancer center in the world. He specializes in the surgical treatment of prostate, kidney bladder and other urinary tract cancers. Dr. Gautam has performed more than 700 robotic operations for urological cancers and is well recognized as one of the best uro oncologists in India. He has worked at several top medical institutes and hospitals in India as well as abroad, and is presently the Director of Uro Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Max Institute of Cancer Care, Saket, New Delhi. Other than robotic surgery, Dr. Gautam is renowned for his expertise in open, laparoscopic and endoscopic surgery for malignancies of prostate, kidney and bladder. Dr. Gautam has published numerous papers on the clinical outcomes and techniques fo treatment of prostate, kidney and bladder cancer. As a pioneer in the field of uro-oncology, he has played an important role in establishing robotic surgery centers in different parts of India. Dr. Gautam has actively participates as a proctor and mentor for the upcoming urology surgeons at these institutions. Not only that, he has been involved in training the delegates through live demonstration of robotic surgery at several national and international workshops.
- Robotic Urological Cancer Surgery
- Robotic radical prostatectomy (prostate cancer)
- Robotic partial nephrectomy (kidney cancer)
- Robotic radical and partial cystectomy (bladder cancer)
- Robotic retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (testicular cancer)
- Robotic extended pelvic lymph node dissection (bladder and prostate cancer)
- Completely robotic intracorporeal urinary diversion (bladder cancer)
- Robotic Reconstructive Surgery
- Robotic pyeloplasty (ureteropelvic junction obstruction)
- Robotic ureteric reimplant (ureteric obstruction)
- Non robotic Urological Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic, endoscopic and open surgery for urological cancers
- Gold medal - Urology (AIIMS)
- Chandigarh Award - Urological Society of India
- Agra Urology Club award 2013 awarded thrice - Urological Society of India
- CKP Menon Award - Urological Society of India
- Best Reviewer Award - Indian Journal of Urology
Dr. Sandeep Batra
Oncologist | Principal Consultant
MBBS, MD(Medicine), DNB(Medicine & Medical Oncology)New Delhi, India
- Gynae Cancers
- Uro - Oncology
- Gold Medal, Silver Medal, Bronze Medal - MBBS - PGIMS, Rohtak
Dr. Ankur Bahl
Medical Oncologist | Senior Director
MBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - OncologyNew Delhi, India
Dr Ankur Bahl is one of the best medical oncologist in New Delhi with over 15 years of clinical experience and expertise in treating various kinds of cancers. Dr. Bahl has published several research papers related to oncology in peer reviewed national and international journals. He is also credited to be a part of one of the largest single-centre studies on the outcomes of Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Ankur is a recognized expert on cancer treatment with immunotherapy and target based therapies. He is reputed for performing the highest number of targeted therapy (cetuximab) in Asia. He holds expertise in the treatment of leukaemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, gastrointestinal tumours and many other types of cancers.
He is a highly skilled cancer specialist who has obtained his qualifications from top medical institutes in India, including Maulana Azad Medical College and the coveted All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Dr. Bahl also went to the UK to further do a short course on Adverse Drug Reactions, Drug Interactions and Pharmacovigilance at the University of Oxford.
- Lymphoma & Leukemia
- Head & Neck and Brain Tumors
- Multiple Myeloma
- Breast cancer treatment
- Lung cancer treatment
- Gastrointestinal and Gynecological tumors
- Gold Medal for best outgoing post graduate student (Internal Medicine), Delhi University
Dr. Surajkumar K Agrawal
Oncology Surgeon | Consultant - Surgical Oncology
M.B.B.S, M.S. (General Surgery), M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)Nagpur, India
- Head neck cancers (oral cavity, thyroid, parotid, maxilla etc.)
- Breast cancer (breast conservation surgery, mastectomies etc.)
- Thoracic cavity cancers (lung cancer, oesophagus cancer, mediastinal tumour etc.)
- Urological cancers (kidney cancer, urinary bladder cancer, prostatic cancer, testis, penile cancer, adrenal tumours)
- Gynaecological cancers (cervix, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer)
- Gastro-intestinal cancers (Stomach, colorectal, pancreatic, liver, gall bladder cancers and retro-peritoneal tumours)
- Soft tissue sarcomas
Dr. Amit Goel
Urologist | Consultant - Renal Transplant, Uro-Oncology & Laser, Laproscopic Urology
M.S. (General Surgery), MCh (Urology), Fellowship (Uro Oncology & Robotic SurgerGurgaon, India
Dr. Amit Goel is a leading urologist and kidney transplant specialist with more than 11 years of experience in the medical field. He has obtained his medical education from top institutions in India and have received Fellowship training in Urological Cancers and Robotics from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi. Dr. Goel is reputed as a pioneer in the field of urology and has an extensive experience of treating more than 3000 urological cancers and performing several Laparoscopic Urological Cancer surgeries in Dhaka. His area of expertise include General Urology, Endoscopic Surgeries, Laparoscopic procedures, Renal Transplants, urological/penile reconstruction and many others. He also specializes in performing laser or key-hole surgeries for removal of kidney stones. Dr. Amit Goel has been awarded European Resident Education Travelling Fellowship by Urological Society of India and has completed Observership at M.D Anderson Cancer Centre, Huoston, Texas, U.S.A. He has authored several papers and presented various abstracts in various national and international journals. He has also presented videos and research papers at several National and International conferences.
- Kidney Transplants with Lap Donor Nephrectomies and Vascular Access for Haemodialysis
- Open, Laparoscopic and Robotic Partial Nephrectomy for urological cancers, Radical Nephrectomy for Kidney cancer.
- Amputation of Penis with Inguinal Lymph Node dissection for treatment of Penis cancer.
- Open, Laparoscopic and Radical Prostatectomy for Cancer Prostate.
- Laparoscopic, Robotic and Radical Cystectomy by Minilap (small) incision with Neobladder/Ileal conduit for Cancer Bladder.
- Open or Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal Lymph Node dissection for Testis Tumour, Laparoscopic and Open Adrenalectomy and treatment of Retroperitoneal Tumours.
- Reconstructive surgeries : Penile Prosthesis Implant (3 piece inflatable and malleable) and Artificial urinary Sphincters, Penile Venous Leak Surgery, Urethroplasties, Ureteric Reimplantations, Pyeronies Disease treatment, Hypospadias Surgery, Artificial Urinary Sphincter for Male Incontinence
- Laser surgery for Prostate enalrgement such as HOLEP
- Laser/Key Hole surgeries for Kidneys Stones including PCNL, URS, RIRS
- Pediatric Urology
- Andrology Male Infertility
- Treatment of female urological problems, sling surgery for leakage of urine and Laparoscopic vaginal vault prolapse surgery
- Rank 1 for USI-OLYMPUS International Travel Fellowship by Urology Society of India in USICON-2011.
- Attended European Urology Residents Education Programme, EUREP - 2011, at Prague (Czech Republic)
- Received prize for Podium Video presentation at Indian Cancer Congress in 21-24th Nov, 2013 in Delhi.
- Awarded first Prize in Examination Quiz at USI-EZ held in Aug 2009 at IPGMER, Kolkata
Dr. Fadi Alnehlaoui
Surgical Oncologist | General Surgeon
MD, MS - Gen Surgery, MS - Surgical OncologyDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Fadi, - as a Surgical Oncologist – is interested in types of oncological treatment (Early detecting cancer programs, especially breast cancer; Diagnosis and follow up programs for oncologic cases).
- Thyroid and neck surgery procedures including neck dissection procedures.
- Gynaecologic procedures (including radical hysterectomy for gene Cancers, abdominal and pelvic lymph node dissection).
- Abdominal and GI cancers (gastric, rectal, colonic, and liver surgery).
- Soft tissue tumours & melanoma.
- Oncology and plastic skin procedures (including plastic flaps and reconstructive surgeries, abdominoplasty)
- He has an immense experience in general surgery and is well versed with all basic and advanced general and laparoscopic surgeries. These include: viz. lap & open bariatric procedures, lap & open cholecystectomy, lap & open appendectomy, hernias procedures and anal procedures.
Dr. Tarek Alkhouri
Medical Oncologist | Consultant
MD (Medical Oncology)Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Tarek Alkhouri is a Specialist Medical Oncologist at Albeirouni University Hospital, Damascus, Syria from April 2009 till April 2015 Pediatrics. He offres services in Adolescence and Young Adults Oncology (such as Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies). Dr. Tarek has written Thesis of the Master Degree in Medical Oncology about the role of Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine in the Treatment of Advanced and Metastatic
- Pediatrics, Adolescence and Young Adults Oncology
Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg
Surgical Oncologist | Senior Consultant
MBBS, MS, M.ChNew Delhi, India
Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg is a leading surgical oncologist and brings his more than 21 years of experience in the field to treat patient with various kinds of cancers and tumors. He is a highly qualified and skilled surgeon with specialization in oncological surgeries for treatment for Lung Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Gynecological cancers. His area of interest includes the techniques used for Head & Neck surgeries like Commando Surgeries, Laryngectomy, Parotidectomy, Maxillectomy, Thyroidectomy, Radical Neck Dissection, and Complex Flap Reconstructions. Dr. Garg has worked in many of the top hospitals of India and has been known for his compassionate and caring attitude towards his patients. He holds expertise in oncological procedures like parathyroid and thyroid cancer surgeries and Breast Cancer surgeries like Breast conservation surgeries, Radical and Modified Radical Mastectomies, and Breast reconstructions.
- Radical Surgeries
- Complex Reconstructions
- Organ Preservations
- Lung Cancer surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgeries
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Gynecological cancers Surgery
- Parathyroid and thyroid cancer surgery
- Minimal Invasive Techniques Head & Neck surgeries
- Breast conservation/reconstruction surgeries
- Radical and Modified Radical Mastectomies
- The Young Achievers Award
- Dhanwantari Samman
Dr. Pravas Chandra Mishra
Hematologist | Director
MBBS, MD, DMNew Delhi, India
Dr. Pravas Chandra Mishra is a well-known Hematologist with close to 20 years of professional experience. He completed his MBBS and MD from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, and went on to obtain a DM with a specialization in Clinical Hematology from the renowned All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Currently practicing as the Director of Hemato-Oncology at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, Dr. Mishra was the former Chairperson of the Indian College of Radiation Oncology.
In 1995, Dr. Pravas Chandra Mishra became the first hemato-oncologist to perform a Peripheral Blood Stem Cell transplantation in a Metastatic Breast Cancer case following high-dose chemotherapy. His expertise and skills in the field of hemato-oncology have been awarded time and time again with accolades and memberships at various esteemed medical forums.
- Cancer Care/Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Medical Oncology
- Indo American Cancer Association (IACA) Award
- Geeta Medal Award for Best Research in Oncology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) (2006)
- Young Investigator Award in Congress of Asian-Pacific Society on Thrombosis and Hemostasis, Suzhou, China (2006)
- Endeavour Executive Award, Australia, Westmead Hospital, Sydney (2008)
Best Prostate Cancer Treatment Hospitals
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
BLK Super Speciality HospitalNew Delhi, India
Recommended doctors for you
5 average based on 4 reviews.