Best Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors
Choose from best hospitals in All Destinations
Top Doctors For Breast Cancer Treatment
About Breast Cancer Treatment
Breast cancer occurs when cancerous tumors are found in the breasts of female or male patients. Surgical treatments for breast cancer include lumpectomy, partial mastectomy, total mastectomy, and more. Lumpectomy involves removal of the tumor and minimal amounts of tissue; partial mastectomy involves removal of part of the breast; and total mastectomy involves complete removal of the breast. Some of these surgeries can be combined with radiation therapy.Read More about Breast Cancer Treatment →
Average Breast Cancer Treatment Cost
|India||Starting from $2800|
- breast surgery
- breast removal
Dr. Sandeep Batra
Oncologist | Principal Consultant
MBBS, MD(Medicine), DNB(Medicine & Medical Oncology)New Delhi, India
- Gynae Cancers
- Uro - Oncology
- Gold Medal, Silver Medal, Bronze Medal - MBBS - PGIMS, Rohtak
Dr. Ankur Bahl
Medical Oncologist | Senior Director
MBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - OncologyNew Delhi, India
Dr Ankur Bahl is one of the best medical oncologist in New Delhi with over 15 years of clinical experience and expertise in treating various kinds of cancers. Dr. Bahl has published several research papers related to oncology in peer reviewed national and international journals. He is also credited to be a part of one of the largest single-centre studies on the outcomes of Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Ankur is a recognized expert on cancer treatment with immunotherapy and target based therapies. He is reputed for performing the highest number of targeted therapy (cetuximab) in Asia. He holds expertise in the treatment of leukaemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, gastrointestinal tumours and many other types of cancers.
He is a highly skilled cancer specialist who has obtained his qualifications from top medical institutes in India, including Maulana Azad Medical College and the coveted All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Dr. Bahl also went to the UK to further do a short course on Adverse Drug Reactions, Drug Interactions and Pharmacovigilance at the University of Oxford.
- Lymphoma & Leukemia
- Head & Neck and Brain Tumors
- Multiple Myeloma
- Breast cancer treatment
- Lung cancer treatment
- Gastrointestinal and Gynecological tumors
- Gold Medal for best outgoing post graduate student (Internal Medicine), Delhi University
Dr. Surajkumar K Agrawal
Oncology Surgeon | Consultant - Surgical Oncology
M.B.B.S, M.S. (General Surgery), M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)Nagpur, India
- Head neck cancers (oral cavity, thyroid, parotid, maxilla etc.)
- Breast cancer (breast conservation surgery, mastectomies etc.)
- Thoracic cavity cancers (lung cancer, oesophagus cancer, mediastinal tumour etc.)
- Urological cancers (kidney cancer, urinary bladder cancer, prostatic cancer, testis, penile cancer, adrenal tumours)
- Gynaecological cancers (cervix, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer)
- Gastro-intestinal cancers (Stomach, colorectal, pancreatic, liver, gall bladder cancers and retro-peritoneal tumours)
- Soft tissue sarcomas
Dr. Fadi Alnehlaoui
Surgical Oncologist | General Surgeon
MD, MS - Gen Surgery, MS - Surgical OncologyDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Fadi, - as a Surgical Oncologist – is interested in types of oncological treatment (Early detecting cancer programs, especially breast cancer; Diagnosis and follow up programs for oncologic cases).
- Thyroid and neck surgery procedures including neck dissection procedures.
- Gynaecologic procedures (including radical hysterectomy for gene Cancers, abdominal and pelvic lymph node dissection).
- Abdominal and GI cancers (gastric, rectal, colonic, and liver surgery).
- Soft tissue tumours & melanoma.
- Oncology and plastic skin procedures (including plastic flaps and reconstructive surgeries, abdominoplasty)
- He has an immense experience in general surgery and is well versed with all basic and advanced general and laparoscopic surgeries. These include: viz. lap & open bariatric procedures, lap & open cholecystectomy, lap & open appendectomy, hernias procedures and anal procedures.
Dr. Tarek Alkhouri
Medical Oncologist | Consultant
MD (Medical Oncology)Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Tarek Alkhouri is a Specialist Medical Oncologist at Albeirouni University Hospital, Damascus, Syria from April 2009 till April 2015 Pediatrics. He offres services in Adolescence and Young Adults Oncology (such as Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies). Dr. Tarek has written Thesis of the Master Degree in Medical Oncology about the role of Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine in the Treatment of Advanced and Metastatic
- Pediatrics, Adolescence and Young Adults Oncology
Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg
Surgical Oncologist | Senior Consultant
MBBS, MS, M.ChNew Delhi, India
Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg is a leading surgical oncologist and brings his more than 21 years of experience in the field to treat patient with various kinds of cancers and tumors. He is a highly qualified and skilled surgeon with specialization in oncological surgeries for treatment for Lung Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Gynecological cancers. His area of interest includes the techniques used for Head & Neck surgeries like Commando Surgeries, Laryngectomy, Parotidectomy, Maxillectomy, Thyroidectomy, Radical Neck Dissection, and Complex Flap Reconstructions. Dr. Garg has worked in many of the top hospitals of India and has been known for his compassionate and caring attitude towards his patients. He holds expertise in oncological procedures like parathyroid and thyroid cancer surgeries and Breast Cancer surgeries like Breast conservation surgeries, Radical and Modified Radical Mastectomies, and Breast reconstructions.
- Radical Surgeries
- Complex Reconstructions
- Organ Preservations
- Lung Cancer surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgeries
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Gynecological cancers Surgery
- Parathyroid and thyroid cancer surgery
- Minimal Invasive Techniques Head & Neck surgeries
- Breast conservation/reconstruction surgeries
- Radical and Modified Radical Mastectomies
- The Young Achievers Award
- Dhanwantari Samman
Dr. Pravas Chandra Mishra
Hematologist | Director
MBBS, MD, DMNew Delhi, India
Dr. Pravas Chandra Mishra is a well-known Hematologist with close to 20 years of professional experience. He completed his MBBS and MD from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, and went on to obtain a DM with a specialization in Clinical Hematology from the renowned All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Currently practicing as the Director of Hemato-Oncology at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, Dr. Mishra was the former Chairperson of the Indian College of Radiation Oncology.
In 1995, Dr. Pravas Chandra Mishra became the first hemato-oncologist to perform a Peripheral Blood Stem Cell transplantation in a Metastatic Breast Cancer case following high-dose chemotherapy. His expertise and skills in the field of hemato-oncology have been awarded time and time again with accolades and memberships at various esteemed medical forums.
- Cancer Care/Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Medical Oncology
- Indo American Cancer Association (IACA) Award
- Geeta Medal Award for Best Research in Oncology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) (2006)
- Young Investigator Award in Congress of Asian-Pacific Society on Thrombosis and Hemostasis, Suzhou, China (2006)
- Endeavour Executive Award, Australia, Westmead Hospital, Sydney (2008)
Dr. Nilufer Avci
Medical Oncologist | Associate Professor
MBBS, MDBursa, Turkey
Dr. Nilufer Avci is a highly qualified and skilled oncologist in Turkey. She specializes in the area of medical oncology. She offers a range of oncology care services for cancers of breast, lungs, gastrointestinal tract, bladder and brain, to name a few. Associate Professor Nilufer Avci has obtained medical degrees from the renowned institutions of the country. She has worked at several top-tier hospitals in Turkey over her vast medical experience. She has been actively involved in research and participated in various projects as Co-investigator and Principal Investigator. Dr. Nilufer Avci has published several articles and papers in reputed journals. She is also a member of many important medical societies and associations.
- Medical Oncology
- Breast cancer treatment
- Lung cancer treatment
- Stomach cancer treatment
- Pancreas cancer treatment
- Sarcomas cancer treatment
- Prostate cancer treatment
- Bladder cancer treatment
- Pain and nutritional therapy in cancer patients
- Brain tumors
- Colorectal cancer
Dr. Hari Goyal
haemotalogist | Director
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Oncology), PDCRGurgaon, India
- Holistic approach towards cancer patients.
- Try to give cure, control and care by best possible means.
- Triveni Ratna Award given by Member of Parliament, Shri Mahabal Mishra
- Unnat Bharat Seva given by Union Minister of Agriculture at Parliament Annexe
- Awards at many local functions across the country.
Dr. Sameer Kaul
Surgical Oncologist | Sr Consultant Surgical Oncology & Robotics, Apollo Cancer Institue, New Delhi
MBBS, MS (Sur. Oncology),New Delhi, India
Dr. Sameer Kaul is a renowned and expert surgical oncologist with 28 years of rich professional experience. He is a highly skilled surgeon with specialization in oncological surgeries for Breast cancer, Head & Neck, Genitourinary, Gastro-intestinal, Soft Tissue & Bone and Thorax related tumors. Having worked in premier health institutions of India and abroad, Dr. Kaul holds expertise in his forte and is motivated in helping people suffering from deadly diseases. Dr. Kaul is one of the best oncological surgeon in India and is a leader for promoting the use of latest and innovative techniques, in the field of oncology, like use of 'ports' and Radio frequency Ablation for cancers of liver, breast and lungs. Dr. Sameer Kaul holds a firm belief in working for the benefit of society and organizes many cancer camps for diagnosis and early detection of cancer in the patients from under-privileged section, besides being the founder of the NGO - BCPBF – The Cancer Foundation.
- Surgical Oncology
- Breast cancer surgery
- Head and Neck oncological Surgery
- Gastrointestinal oncological surgery
- Soft Tissue and Bone oncological surgery
- Genitourinary oncological surgery
- National Merit Scholarship Ministry of Education & Social Welfare, Government of India
- Outstanding Debater Certificate of Merit for Cultural ActivitiesGovernment Medical College
- Certificate of Merit for Honours in E.N.T
- Certificate of Merit for Honours in General Surgery
Best Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
BLK Super Speciality HospitalNew Delhi, India