Best Lung Cancer Treatment Doctors
Choose from best hospitals in All Destinations
Top Doctors For Lung Cancer Treatment
About Lung Cancer Treatment
Lungs are in a pair and are situated above diaphragm in the thoracic cavity. They are a crucial organ as they help oxygen bind chemically to our red blood cells and thus facilitate its transportation to the body. Our lungs have specially designed air sacs called alveoli, they help in exchange of gases. When alveoli of the lungs get damaged the oxygen carrying capacity of lungs decreases. There are number of reasons that can lead to damage of alveoli of the lungs, cancer is one of them. Cancer leads to uncontrolled damage at cellular level to the lung tissue and thus affects the oxygenation of blood. This leads to development of more pressure on heart and kidneys. Lung cancer can be categorized into various stages and thus is curable if detected early. Some of the signs of cancer or infection in lungs include breathlessness, fatigue, disturbed blood pressure levels, discomfort in chest cavity etc.Read More about Lung Cancer Treatment →
Average Lung Cancer Treatment Cost
|India||Starting from $2800|
Dr. Sandeep Batra
Oncologist | Principal Consultant
MBBS, MD(Medicine), DNB(Medicine & Medical Oncology)New Delhi, India
- Gynae Cancers
- Uro - Oncology
- Gold Medal, Silver Medal, Bronze Medal - MBBS - PGIMS, Rohtak
Dr. Ankur Bahl
Medical Oncologist | Senior Director
MBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - OncologyNew Delhi, India
Dr Ankur Bahl is one of the best medical oncologist in New Delhi with over 15 years of clinical experience and expertise in treating various kinds of cancers. Dr. Bahl has published several research papers related to oncology in peer reviewed national and international journals. He is also credited to be a part of one of the largest single-centre studies on the outcomes of Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Ankur is a recognized expert on cancer treatment with immunotherapy and target based therapies. He is reputed for performing the highest number of targeted therapy (cetuximab) in Asia. He holds expertise in the treatment of leukaemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, gastrointestinal tumours and many other types of cancers.
He is a highly skilled cancer specialist who has obtained his qualifications from top medical institutes in India, including Maulana Azad Medical College and the coveted All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
Dr. Bahl also went to the UK to further do a short course on Adverse Drug Reactions, Drug Interactions and Pharmacovigilance at the University of Oxford.
- Lymphoma & Leukemia
- Head & Neck and Brain Tumors
- Multiple Myeloma
- Breast cancer treatment
- Lung cancer treatment
- Gastrointestinal and Gynecological tumors
- Gold Medal for best outgoing post graduate student (Internal Medicine), Delhi University
Dr. Surajkumar K Agrawal
Oncology Surgeon | Consultant - Surgical Oncology
M.B.B.S, M.S. (General Surgery), M.Ch (Surgical Oncology)Nagpur, India
- Head neck cancers (oral cavity, thyroid, parotid, maxilla etc.)
- Breast cancer (breast conservation surgery, mastectomies etc.)
- Thoracic cavity cancers (lung cancer, oesophagus cancer, mediastinal tumour etc.)
- Urological cancers (kidney cancer, urinary bladder cancer, prostatic cancer, testis, penile cancer, adrenal tumours)
- Gynaecological cancers (cervix, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer)
- Gastro-intestinal cancers (Stomach, colorectal, pancreatic, liver, gall bladder cancers and retro-peritoneal tumours)
- Soft tissue sarcomas
Dr. Fadi Alnehlaoui
Surgical Oncologist | General Surgeon
MD, MS - Gen Surgery, MS - Surgical OncologyDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Fadi, - as a Surgical Oncologist – is interested in types of oncological treatment (Early detecting cancer programs, especially breast cancer; Diagnosis and follow up programs for oncologic cases).
- Thyroid and neck surgery procedures including neck dissection procedures.
- Gynaecologic procedures (including radical hysterectomy for gene Cancers, abdominal and pelvic lymph node dissection).
- Abdominal and GI cancers (gastric, rectal, colonic, and liver surgery).
- Soft tissue tumours & melanoma.
- Oncology and plastic skin procedures (including plastic flaps and reconstructive surgeries, abdominoplasty)
- He has an immense experience in general surgery and is well versed with all basic and advanced general and laparoscopic surgeries. These include: viz. lap & open bariatric procedures, lap & open cholecystectomy, lap & open appendectomy, hernias procedures and anal procedures.
Dr. Tarek Alkhouri
Medical Oncologist | Consultant
MD (Medical Oncology)Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Tarek Alkhouri is a Specialist Medical Oncologist at Albeirouni University Hospital, Damascus, Syria from April 2009 till April 2015 Pediatrics. He offres services in Adolescence and Young Adults Oncology (such as Solid Tumors and Hematologic Malignancies). Dr. Tarek has written Thesis of the Master Degree in Medical Oncology about the role of Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine in the Treatment of Advanced and Metastatic
- Pediatrics, Adolescence and Young Adults Oncology
Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg
Surgical Oncologist | Senior Consultant
MBBS, MS, M.ChNew Delhi, India
Dr. Praveen Kumar Garg is a leading surgical oncologist and brings his more than 21 years of experience in the field to treat patient with various kinds of cancers and tumors. He is a highly qualified and skilled surgeon with specialization in oncological surgeries for treatment for Lung Cancer, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcomas, Gynecological cancers. His area of interest includes the techniques used for Head & Neck surgeries like Commando Surgeries, Laryngectomy, Parotidectomy, Maxillectomy, Thyroidectomy, Radical Neck Dissection, and Complex Flap Reconstructions. Dr. Garg has worked in many of the top hospitals of India and has been known for his compassionate and caring attitude towards his patients. He holds expertise in oncological procedures like parathyroid and thyroid cancer surgeries and Breast Cancer surgeries like Breast conservation surgeries, Radical and Modified Radical Mastectomies, and Breast reconstructions.
- Radical Surgeries
- Complex Reconstructions
- Organ Preservations
- Lung Cancer surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgeries
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Gynecological cancers Surgery
- Parathyroid and thyroid cancer surgery
- Minimal Invasive Techniques Head & Neck surgeries
- Breast conservation/reconstruction surgeries
- Radical and Modified Radical Mastectomies
- The Young Achievers Award
- Dhanwantari Samman
Dr. Nilufer Avci
Medical Oncologist | Associate Professor
MBBS, MDBursa, Turkey
Dr. Nilufer Avci is a highly qualified and skilled oncologist in Turkey. She specializes in the area of medical oncology. She offers a range of oncology care services for cancers of breast, lungs, gastrointestinal tract, bladder and brain, to name a few. Associate Professor Nilufer Avci has obtained medical degrees from the renowned institutions of the country. She has worked at several top-tier hospitals in Turkey over her vast medical experience. She has been actively involved in research and participated in various projects as Co-investigator and Principal Investigator. Dr. Nilufer Avci has published several articles and papers in reputed journals. She is also a member of many important medical societies and associations.
- Medical Oncology
- Breast cancer treatment
- Lung cancer treatment
- Stomach cancer treatment
- Pancreas cancer treatment
- Sarcomas cancer treatment
- Prostate cancer treatment
- Bladder cancer treatment
- Pain and nutritional therapy in cancer patients
- Brain tumors
- Colorectal cancer
Dr. Hari Goyal
haemotalogist | Director
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Oncology), PDCRGurgaon, India
- Holistic approach towards cancer patients.
- Try to give cure, control and care by best possible means.
- Triveni Ratna Award given by Member of Parliament, Shri Mahabal Mishra
- Unnat Bharat Seva given by Union Minister of Agriculture at Parliament Annexe
- Awards at many local functions across the country.
Dr. Sameer Kaul
Surgical Oncologist | Sr Consultant Surgical Oncology & Robotics, Apollo Cancer Institue, New Delhi
MBBS, MS (Sur. Oncology),New Delhi, India
Dr. Sameer Kaul is a renowned and expert surgical oncologist with 28 years of rich professional experience. He is a highly skilled surgeon with specialization in oncological surgeries for Breast cancer, Head & Neck, Genitourinary, Gastro-intestinal, Soft Tissue & Bone and Thorax related tumors. Having worked in premier health institutions of India and abroad, Dr. Kaul holds expertise in his forte and is motivated in helping people suffering from deadly diseases. Dr. Kaul is one of the best oncological surgeon in India and is a leader for promoting the use of latest and innovative techniques, in the field of oncology, like use of 'ports' and Radio frequency Ablation for cancers of liver, breast and lungs. Dr. Sameer Kaul holds a firm belief in working for the benefit of society and organizes many cancer camps for diagnosis and early detection of cancer in the patients from under-privileged section, besides being the founder of the NGO - BCPBF – The Cancer Foundation.
- Surgical Oncology
- Breast cancer surgery
- Head and Neck oncological Surgery
- Gastrointestinal oncological surgery
- Soft Tissue and Bone oncological surgery
- Genitourinary oncological surgery
- National Merit Scholarship Ministry of Education & Social Welfare, Government of India
- Outstanding Debater Certificate of Merit for Cultural ActivitiesGovernment Medical College
- Certificate of Merit for Honours in E.N.T
- Certificate of Merit for Honours in General Surgery
Dr. Niranjan Naik
Surgical Oncologist | Director - Breast & Gastro-Intestinal Onco-Surgery
MBBS, MS - General Surgery,New Delhi, India
Dr. Niranjan Naik is a prominent surgical oncologist in India and comes with a rich experience of 23 years of treating various kinds of cancers. In his remarkable career, he has performed over 15000 oncology related surgeries and is acknowledged for his tremendous work and dedication to the discipline of oncology. He is a highly experienced surgeon who specializes in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures, laparoscopic and thoracoscopic techniques among other complex onco-surgeries. Dr. Niranjan Naik is also considered as one of the best breast cancer surgeons in Delhi-NCR and is actively involved in breast cancer awareness programs as a specialist. He is a keen participant in research work related to advances in oncology and has been involved in the phase-III clinical trials as an investigator.He has obtained his medical education from premier institutions of the nation like AIIMS and has undergone extensive training in various advanced courses such as Advanced Techniques in Endoscopic Surgery - Laparoscopic Suturing & Knotting, among others. Dr. Naik has authored a number of research articles and papers in highly recognized journals, and is frequently invited as a speaker and guest faculty at various national and international conferences.
- Surgical Oncology Breast cancer surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- GI onco-surgeries
- Endoscopic procedures
- Laparoscopic surgeries for cancer
- Thoracic (Lung & Oesophagus) cancer surgeries
- Gastro-Intestinal cancer surgeries Colo-rectal & Hepatobilliary cancer surgeries
- Bone and Soft Tissue cancer surgeries
Best Lung Cancer Treatment Hospitals
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
BLK Super Speciality HospitalNew Delhi, India