Best Orthopedics Doctors
Choose from best Orthopedics hospitals in All Destinations
Top Doctors For Orthopedics
Orthopedics is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. The doctor performing such surgeries is known as an orthopedic surgeon. Orthopedic surgeries aim at correcting the postures of the bone and also replacing the degenerating joints etc. These procedures help in providing relief to the patients and reduce the level of pain and discomfort in life.
- Sports Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. SKS Marya
Orthopaedic surgeon | Chairman - Bone & Joint Institute
M.B.B.S., M.S., DNB, M.Ch, FICSGurgaon, India
Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Singh Marya is one of the Top Orthopedic Surgeons in India and carries over 35 years of extensive and rich experience in his field of specialization.
Dr. Marya is considered to be a pioneer in the field of orthopedic surgery, especially for bilateral joint replacement of knee and hip joints, and have introduced technologies like computer assisted joint replacement surgery in India.
He is a prominent orthopedic surgeon and is highly acknowledged for performing more than 15,000 joint replacements surgeries, with over 3,500 simultaneous knee replacement and 3000 hip replacement surgeries in his illustrious career.
Dr. Marya has obtained his medical qualifications and fellowships from prestigious medical intuitions of India, England, Switzerland and USA. He has published several books and numerous medical papers in internationally renowned journals.
Dr. Marya has received many awards and accolades for his outstanding contribution in the field of orthopedic surgery, including Best Graduate and Best Post Graduate for his academic achievements during his medical education.
Besides these, Dr. Marya is a renowned academician and has been actively involved in teaching, having conducting 283 lectures and numerous workshops on national and international platforms.
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hip Arthroplasty
- Knee Revisison surgery
- Partial Knee Replaceement
- Total Knee Replacement surgery
- Trauma Management based on AO Principles
- Distinguished Service Award by IMA, New Delhi and Heart Care Foundation of India
- Bharat Jyoti Award - 2003
- Knee Ratna Award by WCFI, IHA Delhi - 2004
- DMA Distinguish Services Award - 2005
- Dhanwantri Award by Cholayil Academy - 2005
Dr. Ramani Narasimhan
MS (Ortho), MBBS, ECFMGNew Delhi, India
- Pediatric Orthopedics Surgery
- Exemplary Contribution Award ? 2008 in the field of ?Pediatric Orthopaedics? , by Indian Medical Association, SDB
- "Dr BN Sinha Gold Medal" for being the best Orthopaedic Resident and for the best clinical project (thesis), by Lucknow University during MS - Orthopaedic Surgery (1989-91)
Dr. Prateek Arora
Plastic and cosmetic surgery | Associate Director
MBBS, MS, M. ChNew Delhi, India
Dr. Prateek Arora ranks among the top plastic surgeons in Delhi and is currently the Associate Director of Plastic and Cosmetic surgery at Max Healthcare group.
The clinical excellence and standard of clinical services makes Max hospitals highly sought after medical centres in the country. Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket is a JCI accredited facility that offers superior quality care to domestic as well as international patients.
Dr. Prateek Arora has been associated with Max Super Speciality Hospital in the Team \'Miracles\' since the year 2008.
He has a keen interest in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the face, Cosmetic procedure (non-surgical and surgical), hand surgery, body contouring (Post Bariatric), and microvascular surgery.
Dr. Arora is a member of various medical organizations related to the field of Plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic care.
- Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the face
- Cosmetic procedures
- Hand Surgery
- Post Bariatric Body Contouring
- Microvascular Surgery
- Burn care
- Max Sushruta award 2018
- Max Excellence Award 2016-17 for most promising innovation
- Max Gem award 2015
Dr. Abhijit Dey
Orthopedist | Senior Consultant
MBBS, MS - OrthopaedicsNew Delhi, India
Dr Abhijit Dey is a renowned specialist of Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgery as well as Trauma surgery and holds a vast experience of almost two decades. Dr Dey has performed more than 5000 surgeries for trauma cases in his illustrious career and has a special focus on complex fracture and trauma injuries, reconstructive surgery, deformity correction and many other orthopaedic procedures. He has obtained his medical qualifications – M.B.B.S and M.S.from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He is a member of many eminent medical associations and has published a number of papers in renowned journals.
- Trauma Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Heat Therapy Treatment
- Joint Mobilization
- Spinal Therapy
Dr. Subhash Jangid
Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon | Director and HOD, Orthopaedics and Joint Reconstruction
MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, DNB - Orthopaedics and MCh – OrthopaedicsGurgaon, India -
Dr. Subhash Jangid is one of the best orthopaedic surgeons in India. He has a vast experience of over 20 years in the field of orthopaedics, with a special focus on hip and knee joint replacement surgeries. He is a world-renowned expert who has performed more than 20,000 surgeries in his illustrious career. He is also acclaimed for performing around 600 joint replacement surgeries, among several others, every year. He provides medical care to a number of international patients, from various different countries, annually. A pioneering surgeon, Dr. Jangid is credited with many first, inlcuding being the first surgeon in India to use computer navigation (NAV3) for knee replacement surgery, and also the first to use Bone graft substitute for tumor patients in India. He was a part of the team which established India\'s First Bone Bank at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as per the guidelines of American Association of Tissue Banking. Apart from this, he also holds the credited for introducing NAVIO – the world\'s first robotic arm for knee joint replacement surgeries - in India. Dr. Jangid is one of the best joint replacement surgeon in India who is proficient in the use of the latest technique including minimal invasive surgeries for a faster recovery after the treatment. Dr. Subhash is a dedicated academician with a deep involvement in teaching courses in the area of orthopaedics. He is a visiting faculty to Nnamdi Azikawe University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria, where he trains doctors in arthroplasty procedures.
- Arthroplasty/Joint Replacement
- ACL ReconstructionArthroscopy
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Replacement surgery
- Knee Braces for Osteoarthritis
- Knee Replacement surgey
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Arthritis Management
- Cartilage Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Correction
- Minimally Invasive Knee Correction
- Shoulder Replacement surgery
- Elbow Replacement surgery
- Brought in the latest Computer Navigation technique for joint replacement for the first time in India.
- Introduced NAVIO Robot for knee replacement in Delhi NCR.
- Involved in development of the protocols for patient management after surgery for knee and hip replacement.
- Involved in setting up the bone bank at AIIMS, New Delhi, based on American Association of Tissue Banking guidelines.
- Member of the multinational team involved in development of an Asian knee implant suitable for the population of this region.
Dr. Aniruddha Dattatraya Sonegaonkar
Orthopaedic | MBBS, DNB (Ortho), Dip (Ortho)
MBBS, DNB (Ortho), Dip (Ortho)Nagpur, India
- Orthopedic Trauma
Dr. Himanshu Gupta
MBBS,Ms ( Ortho)Gurgaon, India
- Knee & Arthroscopy surgery
- Complex Trauma
- Pain Management
Dr. Jatinder Bir Singh Jaggi
Orthopaedics | Senior Consultant
MBBS, MS, DNBGurgaon, India
He has a passion to work in the field of Orthopaedics and has wide international exposure and training in the field of arthroplasty (esp Hip and knee Arthroplasty) and sports injuries.He has gained valuable experience in United Kingdom for the last 10 yrs by managing complex patients at a Tertiary level Centre in London. His last assignment was at the prestigious Northwest London Hospitals, one of the biggest and busiest NHS Trusts in London.He has strived to improve upon his skills and expertise by working in the UK to provide care from evidence based knowledge, underpinned by a philosophy of providing continuous quality work.
- Joint Replacement Surgery for Lower limb
- Hip & Knee primary/revision
- Minimal invasive Joint replacement surgery (MIS)
- Complex trauma and elective orthopaedic surgery
- Heat Therapy Treatment
- High-Risk Wound Care
- Lower Extremity Wound Care
- Neuropathy Assessment and Foot Drop
- Joint Preservation Surgery for Lower limb
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Ligament Reconstruction
- Foot and ankle surgery (including Hallux deformity, Fore foot deformities, mid and hind foot arthritis)
- Represented University of Dundee at the Queens reception in the Palace of Holyrood House, Edinburgh.
- Played a key role as Presenter and Organizing Secretary at various national and international conferences.
- Published a number of medical papers in recognized journals
Dr. Mohammad Usman Khan
Orthopaedics | Associate Consultant
Mch. (Orthopedics),DNB (Orthopedic Surgery),M.B.B.S. ,ATLSNew Delhi, India
Dr. Puneet Girdhar
Orthopaedics | Director
MBBS,MS,M.Ch (Ortho.)New Delhi, India
- SPINE: Microdiscectomy
- Anterior/Posterior decompression and Instrumentation
- Minimal Invasive spinal fusion
- Artificial disc replacement and deformity correction in Cervical
- Thoracic and lumbar spine in a wide array of Congenital
- Neoplastic and traumatic conditions of spine
Best Orthopedics Hospitals
Medanta The MedicityGurgaon, India
Artemis HospitalGurgaon, India
Indraprastha Apollo HospitalsNew Delhi, India
BLK Super Speciality HospitalNew Delhi, India
Recommended doctors for you
4.5 average based on 4 reviews.