To make the travel easy and comfortable, proper planning is essential. Some important tips should be followed to keep you safe and healthy.
- Before visiting any destination, gather information about the location or area such as climate, prevalent epidemic diseases or outbreak diseases.
- Be aware about the risk of diseases in the countries you are planning to visit and consult your doctor about vaccination and medicines to be taken to prevent diseases.
- Pregnant women should consult the doctor before planning a travel.
- Always carry a list of medications if you have any, as well as a travel health kit.
- You should keep a copy of the prescription, if you are taking any medicines.
To find out any information or to clear any doubt regarding the destination country, contact its embassy or consulate located in your country before travelling.
In case of any emergency in a foreign country, contact the Indian embassy or consulate situated there.