Best Blood Cancer Treatment Hospitals and Cost in India
Choose from 33 best Blood Cancer Treatment hospitals in India
Top Hospitals For Blood Cancer Treatment
About Blood Cancer Treatment
Blood is a fluid connective tissue of human body and has red blood cells (erythrocytes), white blood cells (leukocytes), platelets (thrombocytes) and the fluid part, plasma. It performs huge number of functions in the human body. Worn out blood cells are constantly replaced by the healthy blood cells to maintain the effective functioning. When few cells or the components of the blood become malignant in nature, the condition is called blood cancer. Three major types of blood cancers are leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma. The doctor usually decides the specific treatment for a particular patient after completing the process of diagnosis and going through with the reports.Read More about Blood Cancer Treatment →
Average Blood Cancer Treatment Cost
- Artemis is one of the top blood cancer treatment hospitals in India that offers a comprehensive range of services to patients with all types of malignancies, including blood cancer.
- Artemis Cancer Centre is a recognized centre of excellence staffed with the highly qualified and trained cancer specialist team, including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical specialists and others such as haematologists.
- The Haemato-oncology services provided by the centre include treatment of various kinds of blood cancer such as lymphomas, Leukaemias and Myelomas.
- The hospital offers high-quality treatment with chemotherapy, radiation, Bone marrow transplantation and other methods.
- Medical Oncology and Haematology unit has a team of experienced medical oncologists and haematologists with specialization in cancer care.
- The hospital has round the clock available blood bank services along with a storage facility for stem cells (for bone marrow transplant). The services include blood component therapy with a near-zero Risk transfusion record that ensures the safety and quality of blood given to the recipients.
- Indraprastha Apollo is a leading blood cancer treatment hospital in India that caters to domestic as well as international patients.
- The hospital offers quality services and facilities for leukaemia or blood cancer treatment including chemotherapy, surgery, stem cell transplant, radiotherapy or a combination of all. It also includes services for paediatric cancer management for children with blood cancer.
- A multidisciplinary team of specialists including haematologists, haemato-oncologists, medical oncologists and others works together to deliver effective treatment to blood cancer patients.
- The Apollo Cancer centre is equipped with advanced technology for radiation therapy for precise targeting of cancer and the latest surgical procedures that ensure minimal trauma to the healthy tissues.
- More than 1500 Bone Marrow Transplants have been performed at the hospital.
- The hospital has an international standard of Blood banks that offer 24×7 services.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital is one of the largest, tertiary care hospitals in India under the private sector.
- Cancer Care at BLK Super Speciality offers excellent services for early diagnosis, treatment and management, rehabilitation, and terminal care for oncology patients.
- BLK Cancer Centre is a 100 bedded facility equipped with ultra-modern instruments and a team of organ-specific specialist and cancer treatment experts.
- The Tumour Board Clinic comprises experts from different branches of oncology such as Medical, Surgical and Radiation Oncology as well as other concerned allied specialities. These specialists discuss and present a unified approach to form a multimodality treatment plan for each cancer case.
- The BLK Centre for Bone Marrow Transplant is India’s largest and one of Asia’s biggest transplant centre. The centre has performed the maximum number of BMT in North India for treatment of various kinds of blood disorders and cancers. It is also credited to be the first MUD (Match Unrelated Donor) Transplant centre in New Delhi.
- The Medanta Cancer Institute has a Division of Medical Oncology and Haematology that provides specialized care for the treatment of blood and other cancers such as breast, lung, brain, thyroid and inherited cancers.
- The division uses a multidisciplinary approach of treatment and techniques, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, biological therapy, and targeted therapy.
- The Cancer Institute at Medanta offers a complete range of services for cancer diagnosis and evaluation, including fiducial placement, imaging tests, treatment planning systems, recovery as well as prevention.
- The institute aims to provide the best blood cancer treatment in India and help patients live a normal life. Medanta has a world-class infrastructure and is facilitated with advanced diagnostic equipment such as PET-CT scanning, 3 Tesla MRI, Flow Cytometry, molecular diagnostics, and immunohistochemistry.
- Department of Medical Oncology and Haemato-Oncology delivers advanced cancer treatment based latest research and compassionate care. The center works together with the surgical and radiation oncology department and a specialist to formulate a customized treatment plan for every cancer patient.
- Newer oncology therapies such as immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and anti-angiogenesis therapy are also offered by Medanta. The Cancer Center is dedicated to finding new and better treatment options, and carry out clinical trials for advanced cancer treatment.
- Under the leadership of renowned haemato-oncologist Dr. Ashok Kumar Vaid, the department of Medical and Haemato Oncology has conducted a number of bone marrow transplants.
- Columbia Asia Yeshwantpur is a renowned hospital based in Bangalore that offers first-class medical care services.
- The Department of Oncology at Columbia Asia Hospitals provides all-round cancer care with diagnosis and management of myeloproliferative disorders and all kinds of haematologic malignancies such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.
- The combined services of medical oncology and Clinical Haematology & BMT department help the patient receive holistic treatment under one roof.
- Facilities offered by Columbia Asia hospital for blood cancer patients include chemotherapy and medical management of malignancies with the latest drugs and treatment of side effects of chemotherapy.
- Along with advanced treatment procedures, the hospitals also offer services for Patient and family education, psychological support as well as palliative care for advanced-stage cancer patients.
- Max Hospital, Saket ranks amongst the top 10 blood cancer hospitals in India. The hospital is a state-of-the-art facility that caters to a number of international patients on a daily basis.
- The Department of Haemato-oncology at Max is a specialized facility dedicated to patients with leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma. It provides treatment with conventional as well as novel therapeutic approaches based on strong clinical and research data.
- A specialized oncology team including Haemato-oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and others provides effective and personalized care for all kinds of blood cancers.
- Bone Marrow Transplant unit at Max is a well-established facility with HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filters. The unit offers stem cell transplantation for benign and malignant conditions of blood and bone marrow in adults as well as children.
- FMRI is one of the best hospitals for blood cancer treatment in India. The multi-speciality hospital is an international standard facility that is renowned for the quality of its patient care services.
- The hospital is a one-stop solution providing an entire range of treatment modalities for patients suffering from blood cancers and disorders.
- Department of Haematology, Paediatric Haemoto-Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplantation at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) has a state-of-the-art 22-bedded transplant unit. It is supported by the departments of Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology to provide an integrated plan for treatment.
- The backed department is credited for performing more than 800 bone marrow transplants with outcomes driven by the global standards(10 per cent mortality).
- Team of specialists including haematologists, haemato-oncologists and stem cell transplant team are committed to delivering the best treatment for blood disorders and cancers.
- The hospital caters to international patients from all over the world and has already treated patients from 18 different countries. It is the first Indian hospital to perform a BMT transplant for patients from Trinidad & Tobago.
- Aster Medcity is a premier medical center in Kerala that is considered amongst the list of top 10 blood cancer hospitals in India.
- The hospital has state-of-the-art facilities to provide effective treatment for a variety of blood cancers such as lymphomas, leukemia, and multiple myelomas.
- Cancer care st Aster is provided with an integrated approach, including medical oncology services such as systemic therapy, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and metronomic therapy. Chemotherapy is given as a daycare infusion service.
- These are backed by specific haemato-oncology for the care of blood and lymphoid disorders with cellular therapy (Bone Marrow Transplantation).
- The hospital has facilities for onco-pathology and hemato-pathology that helps in accurately evaluating the condition of the patient.
- There is a site-specific disease management team specializing in Haemato-oncology and BMT at the hospital. An expert team of blood cancer specialists, as well as radiation and medical oncologists, are involved in formulating a complete treatment plan for patients.
Krishna Shalby Hospital is a pioneer multi-specialty tertiary care medical facility with a capacity of 220 and a dedicated wing for international patients. First corporate hospital of Gujarat, this hospital brings together the world class medical technology and accomplished team of doctors dedicated to provide the best possible treatment for their patients. Established under the leadership of internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Vikram Shah who revolutionized the Total Knee Replacement surgery with his innovation – The Zero Technique, a minimal invasive procedure with added advantages of faster recovery time, lower cost, less bleeding, short hospital stay.
SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi super-specialty tertiary care hospital established in 1986 and has been a premier healthcare services provider for more than three decades. Built on sprawling area of 17 acres, this world-class facility has 1500 beds with over 30 super-specialties offering excellent outpatient and inpatient facility. The hospital has maintained par excellence in quality of clinical care and safety standards, and is dedicated in providing the best possible medical services. There is an in-campus residential facility for doctors and medical support staff which can accommodate more than 300 experts, thereby assuring round the clock availability for experts for consultation.
Dr. Subodh Chandra Pandey
Head - Radiation Oncology
Dr. Rahul Bhargava
Director of Hematology, Pediatric Hematology, Immunology & Stem Cell Transplant
Dr. Vikas Dua
Head and Senior Consultant
Dr. Rahul Naithani
Director - Cancer Care / Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Hematology Oncology
Dr. Shishir Seth